CIS 201: A Closer Look Into CIS Services
Take a closer look into Communities In Schools of San Antonio (CIS-SA) programming and learn how we serve students and families in schools and beyond. This 60-minute interactive course helps participants understand how CIS-SA builds an equitable path to education by building relationships, breaking down barriers, and unlocking potential. Participants will be able to select two break-out sessions.
Break-Out Sessions Include:
- Increasing Access to Mental Health Services
- Going Beyond School Walls- A Look At Non-Traditional CIS Services
- Developing Future-Ready Students
- Launching Students Towards STEM Pathways
- Building Community Through Collaboration, Training, and Partnerships
- Leveraging the Private and Public Sector to Fund CIS Work
Click here for more details on each session.