Date(s) - 08/05/2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
There are many ways you can support our Stuff The Bus School Supply Drive. Help us provide school supplies to thousands of students in need throughout Bexar County. See below for all the ways you can get involved:
- Join our Stuff The Bus Proceeds Events – Whether you are a fashionista, social butterfly or looking for a cool treat we have events for every taste! Click here to see a complete list of events.
- Look for Stuff The Bus Collection Bins at H-E-B Stores – Starting on Saturday July 29, all San Antonio H-E-B stores will a have 2 Stuff The Bus collection bins placed near their doors so you can easily donate school supplies anytime during the week from Sat. July 29 – Sat. August 5.
- Donate school supplies at our community-wide drive at all H-E-B stores – On Saturday August 5, look for our CIS-SA staff and volunteers (wearing yellow shirts) at the front of the stores to accept your school supply donations.
- Make monetary donations at H-E-B registers – From now until Tue. August 15, donate directly to the Stuff The Bus School Supply Drive at H-E-B by adding $1, $3 or $5 when checking out or click here to make a monetary donation on our website.
- Stay part of the conversation – We want to see your Stuff The Bus pictures. Stay social by tagging our social media pages and using the hashtag #2017StuffTheBus.
If you or someone you know is in need of supplies, which are collected during our Stuff The Bus School Supply Drive, please call 210.431.8326. We partner with the San Antonio Food Bank to help connect local families with these school supplies so their children can be successful.
Add to calendar