STEM Family Events
Our most popular program is back!
Engage your whole school with hands-on academic activities for families to explore together at a STEM or STEAM event on your campus. Save your school time and money with ready-to-go STEM and STEAM kits aligned to classroom standards and guaranteed to build excitement and awareness of STEM! Each activity has a real-world career connection and covers topics such as: biology, chemistry, aerospace, engineering, technology, art & design, robotics, mechanical, civil, and mathematics.
Click for PDF Overview
Host a School-wide STEM Event using our ready-to-go kits!
Schools can check out up to 8 stations with supplies for 300 participants. Included supplies are valued at over $15,000! Click here for a list of stations.
- Launch straw rockets
- Design a video game controller
- Create a stop motion animation video
- Practice math with a coding game
- And many more!
Cost of STEM / STEAM Family Event:
- Cost per a one-day STEM event up to 500 participants: $600
- Discounted rate for CIS School: $450
How to host a STEM Family Event:
- Review station guide: Click here for a list of stations.
- Complete the form below.
- Receive invoice and date confirmation.
- Receive planning guide.
- Pick up STEM stations with activity instructions, supplies, and a trifold board display from CIS Central office.
- Return STEM station kits next day.
Contact Aspen Meineke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.